Science4: Storyline 2: Changes over time to Earth's surface.
- The student is expected to identify evidence from patterns in rock formations and fossils in rock layers to support an explanation for changes in a landscape over time.
- The student is expected to make observations and/or measurements to provide evidence of the effects of weathering or the rate of erosion by water, ice, wind, or vegetation.
- The student is expected to analyze and interpret data from maps to describe patterns of Earth’s features.
- S. History: America in the World: All students will acquire the knowledge and skills to think
analytically about how past and present interactions of people, cultures, and the environment shape the
- Determine the impact of European colonization on Native American populations, including the Lenni Lenape of New Jersey.
- Explain how key events led to the creation of the United States and the state of NJ.
- Determine the significance of New Jersey’s role in the American Revolution.
- Describe how the influence of Native American groups, including the Lenni Lenape culture is manifested in different regions of New Jersey.