Inclement Weather InformationOn inclement weather days, the Honeywell Alert phone notification system will be utilized.Please sign up to receive information from our alert system by logging ontohttps://instantalert.honeywell.com.In the morning of a delay or closure your main contact number will be called. You must say hello when the call is answered, and there will be a three second delay before the message is delivered.
In the event of an early dismissal or an emergency (evacuation, lockdown, relocation) during the day--
- If you have caller ID the school number will be displayed.
- DO NOT KEEP SAYING HELLO AS THE SYSTEM NEEDS A COUPLE OF SECONDS TO BEGIN THE MESSAGE.
- Also, if you utilize a telemarketer zapper the call may not go through.
The system does not stop after the first call. If you have caller ID the school number will be displayed for an early dismissal and 411 will be displayed in an emergency situation.
- ALL OF THE PHONE NUMBERS THAT WERE SUBMITTED WILL BE CALLED.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR IF UPDATES OR CHANGES ARE MADE TO YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EMERGENCY CONTACTS THAT YOU CONTACT THE MAIN OFFICE.
- The system is only as good as the accuracy of the contact information.
The Honeywell system includes emails to those families who have given the school their email address indicating a school closing or delay.During Inclement Weather arrival days students will arrive at their regularly scheduled location and will be directed to the Gym or Library.