2022-2023 District Goals
- Administer an ever-evolving state-of-the-art technologically secure and supportive learning environment equipped to deliver 21st century opportunities for students, staff and the community.
- Secure funding to upgrade buildings and grounds to meet the growing needs of the preschool and middle school population while maintaining small class sizes, delivering 21st century programs/technology, and providing an inspiring, engaging, and welcoming facility.
- Note: Prioritization of facilities audit as action step.
- Create a 21st century school environment that embraces and supports community-based, arts-integrated, experiential learning opportunities that are culturally responsive to the increasingly diverse Netcong community.
- To expand community outreach and build community support.