Kindergarten Open Registration will be available beginning Feb. 6th
PK Registration is now closed
22-23 Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration Instructions
Please complete the following steps to begin the pre-registration process for your child. To qualify for Pre-K, prospective students must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1, 2023 and be a resident of Netcong. To qualify for Kindergarten, prospective students must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2022 and be a resident of Netcong
Step 1: Preliminary Online Registration
- Please use the following link to navigate to our Genesis Registration Page and complete all forms: https://genesis.c1.genesisedu.net/netcong/openReg
Step 2: Schedule an appointment
- Upon completion of step 1, contact Kelley Dilley at 973.347.0020 to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process. Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- (2)Proofs of residency which could include: lease or rental agreement, deed or mortgage documents, a tax bill, bank statement, or other official mail or bills that have the name of the parent/guardian registering the child and your local address.
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records must be returned to the school by April 1, 2023.
Step 3: Upon meeting with Mrs. Dilley, she will provide you with additional medical forms. Please adhere to the following schedule:
- The universal health form should be completed by the child's physician and returned to the school no later than Friday, June 10, 2023.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.