Genesis is our Student Information System (SIS), the online database that houses our student data. The Genesis Portal allows access to a variety of tools and information, including but not limited to:
- New Student Registration
- District Forms
- Student Schedules
- Class Assignments and Grades
- Report Cards
- Daily Attendance
For parents, your Genesis account is created using the primary email address that you have provided with your contact information to the district. Student Genesis usernames are identical to their Google accounts; don't forget to include @netcongschool.org.
If this is your first time logging in, you’ll need a password. If you did not receive a welcome email from Genesis that included a temporary password, you will need to:
- Go to the appropriate login page linked above
- Click on the “Forgot My Password” box
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up window and click on "Reset Email"
- Check your inbox for a Genesis Password Retrieval System email
- Copy your new password and login with it
- Complete the prompts to create a new password
If you’ve filled in the username and password, but nothing happens when you click on “Login”, please reset your password with the “Forgot My Password” link using the steps listed above under “How do I log in?”.
Parents that are unable to successfully login should call the main office at 973-347-0020 or reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Students that are unable to log in should reach out to a teacher for assistance.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.